Home / Services / Drain Cleaning Services

Drain Cleaning Services

Regina Drain Cleaning & Unblocking | Drain Clog

When you have a drain clog or need drain cleaning services, look to Budget to get the job done properly. The reason that you may need drain cleaning services include: Old galvanized or Cast Iron Drains - A number of neighbourhoods in Regina have exceeded the expected lifetime of metal...
Read more

Sewer Service Regina

Budget Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning provide complete sewer service and repair in Regina and area.  We fix, repair and unclog clogged toilets, clogged sinks, clogged showers, clogged tubs, clogged sewers, clogged floor drains and mains.  We also fix and repair...
Read more

Roto-Rooter Sewer & Drain Service Regina

For years, when people thought of clogged drains or sewers they thought of Roto-Rooter Sewer and Drain.  Since 1935, Roto-Rooter's has been known for drain cleaning and sewer cleaning.  Similar to Roto-Rooter, Budget plumbing has a long history of serving the Regina...
Read more

Clogged Toilet Regina

There is nothing like a clogged toilet to take notice of your bathroom. We all stand hoping that it doesn't go flowing over, causing an even bigger mess. When your having toilet issues all you want is a quick solution. That's where we come to the rescue. When you have a clogged toilet and...
Read more

Drain Rooter Regina

Drain Rooter Services Regina When dealing with a blocked drain, sometimes running a drain rooter is the best course of action. Budget Plumbing is an expert at drain rooter services in Regina & Area. We have all the necessary drain rooter equipment to deal with any type...
Read more

Drain Cleaning Services

Drain Cleaning Services Regina When the residents of Regina and area, have a drain clog, and need drain cleaning services, they look to Budget Plumbing to ensure the job is carried out properly. There are many different reasons that drains will clog up. Simply unblocking a drain...
Read more

Sewer Repair and Replacement Regina

For 90% of all blocked plumbing drains in Regina, a simple solution is the use of a sewer snake. It can either push the blockage out to the bigger pipes allowing it to wash away or remove the blockage. For the other 10% of cases where a sewer snaking doesn’t do the trick, you’ll...
Read more