Why is a system with matched components so important?
A matched system is important for a variety of reasons. One is comfort. When all your components are properly sized to your home, you can control exactly how much heating or cooling you need so you can relax. Also, a properly sized matched system enables every component to perform as designed, meaning proper cycle times are maintained, humidity is controlled, and system sound is minimized.
Another reason matched systems are important is efficiency. Most systems people buy are too large for their homes, which uses more energy than needed for your home. A matched system outlined by a dealer who has completed a load calculation for your home provides just the right amount of heating and cooling you need so you get the most value for your utility dollar.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Hybrid Heat Dual Fuel system?
- Why should I buy Energy Star labeled equipment?
- My air conditioner is very loud when I entertain outside, what can I do?
- How can I reduce my energy costs?
- What does SEER, AFUE, and HSPF ratings mean to me?